I was writing this in the comments of the last post and decided that it was getting too big.
It's kinda funny, you would think that we are applying for a job. I guess a lot of people want to go to church to be served. We see it as an oportunity to serve others, while serving God.
Another thing that we have noticed in this Church search is how important webites are. Not in how they look or how cool they are, but in the abundance of information and resources. Right away I look for information on the beliefs, the staff, the ministries. Most websites give me an idea of what to expect on Sunday mornings. Even down to the sunday school class that we go to. It has been very helpful. If you want to see the best church website I have seen so far: www.stonebriar.org . Keep in mind that this church has a huge membership and Chuck Swindoll is the pastor.
Apa Yang Dimaksud Dengan Kekerasan
-
Jawaban: kekerasan merupakan tindakan agresi dan pelanggaran (penyiksaan,
pemukulan, pemerkosaan, dan lain-lain) yang menyebabkan atau dimaksudkan
untuk ...
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment