Our camera is dead. We bought it when Lindsay was born so that we would have an easy way to share our pics with family and friends on the net. It has become even more important since moving here. Our friends and family have gotten to see Lindsay and Leslie grow over the past few months from far away. Today it just stopped working. So now we are back to our regular film camera, if we can find it. So when we find the camera, buy film for it, process the film, then scan it into the computer, we will once again post pictures here. Since we won't be buying a new digital anytime soon.
I am really sad about this, pictures have become so important to us lately. :-(
Apa Yang Dimaksud Dengan Kekerasan
-
Jawaban: kekerasan merupakan tindakan agresi dan pelanggaran (penyiksaan,
pemukulan, pemerkosaan, dan lain-lain) yang menyebabkan atau dimaksudkan
untuk ...
2 years ago
9 comments:
KT- You can have my old one. It's a little big and needs some tlc, but it will work until you can get a new one.
-Heidi
Oh Katie, that is very sad. We have so enjoyed seeing the pictures. And thank you Heidi! Your generousity is appreciated by all of us.
Okay, explain one thing, what kind of tlc does a camera need? Like a little massage and it would be good to go?
I think you have to possition your head just right so it will take a pic!
Thanks Hi, we will take you up on that when we get to Washington at in few weeks!
I had a camera like that once. I dropped it, so when you took a picture you had to look between the camera and the little flash that popped up. I could do it, but everyone else took pictures with it that cut off peoples heads.
My old camera has been dropped a few times, it still takes great pictures, but the little button that moves it from viewing to taking pics is a little touchy. Do you like my technical lingo?
I forgot to sign my name, that last one was me, Heidi
-Heidi
Why not just let Lindsay draw and color the pictures for us all?
Good Idea - Grandpa B
We Grand's like Lindsay's drawings.
From Grammie Donna
Post a Comment