Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Prayer requests

Well, we leave in about 48 hours and both girls are not feeling 100%. Lindsay especially. Please pray for her that she will feel better soon. She woke up several times last night with a tummy ache. She is asleep on the couch right now with a bowl because she said she wants to throw up. She hasn't yet but I am really concerned. I don't know what we can do if she is still feeling sick when we have to leave early Friday.
That is the next prayer request, that we are all healthy for leaving on Friday and that I can handle traveling across the country with two little ones.

If you think of us, pray for us! Thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor little girl! We will be praying for the girls and you, Katie, as you come see us!! Hope the girls get better ASAP. See you soon. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Lindsay is feeling much better. She had a little tummy problem but it has passed and she is OK. I guess I better not freak out so quickly. Still think of us on Friday morning, because we have a long trip ahead of us!

Anonymous said...

I am so jealous of all you WA people! Can't wait until t-giving to see you!

Anonymous said...

So where are you headed? I do hope the girls will be doing better - are you flying - driving. Miss you guys. Aunt Chris