Monday, September 03, 2007

Pics from August

It's been a while but here are some pictures from August:


Hitting up a State Patrolman for a quarter before hitting the tollway in Oklahoma at 12 am or so.

A visit with our friends in Sioux Falls, SD. We spent Sunday with the Grubers on their last day of "official" vacation. We got a family picture at the falls.

We stayed with Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Tim in Emery, SD.
We spend a weekend with Aunt Cathy and Uncle Bob in Madison, WI. It was fun to catch up with them and pretty eventful with a flooded basement at 2:40 in the morning.
A stop for dinner with Debra and a tour of her really cute house.
Now that is a Pizza! Real Chicago style, in the Chicago area.
Can you guess which famous people once lived in these houses? Hint: They are all in Illinois. (Leave your answers in a comment, I'll follow up with the correct answers in a few days)

A
B

C


Branson, Missouri
Fun Water fountain

The Arkansas Ozarks, on our last day.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I want you to know, I actually ate all of the remaining pieces of that pizza. Not bad, 4 meals from leftovers, but then I decided no pizza for a while. Thanks for helping me to decide the age old question "Geno's East or Giordano's?"

Anonymous said...

OK. I would say the first house is Regans, the second is the Bauslaugh's and the third must be Lincoln's.. am I right?!

Katie said...

If I had a prize to give, it would go to you Sandy! Reagan's boyhood home, Lance's boyhood home (and Debra, Tim and Brent), and Lincoln's last home before the White house. All were very fun to visit.

Anonymous said...

Well - since they are all in Illinois, - President Reagans, the Gordie Bauslaugh's and President Lincolns home - That had to be fun to see the house Lance spent some time in - Where does the time go -Glad you had a great trip - any news on your house? Say hi to the girls -

Anonymous said...

Oh - I see my sister beat me - oh well - aren't you proud of me sis that I knew that was your old house?

Anonymous said...

It's about stinking time that you put new pictures up! More please!!!

-The Darlings

adriene said...

What a fun trip! Looks like you had a great time and were able to see a lot of people.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I lived in that secound house...

Anonymous said...

I think I spelled second like a canadian just there or something.

Anonymous said...

Tim, you also said "just there or something" quite like a canadian :)

Anonymous said...

a) Lincolns or Reagans, I have been to both and I think they had the same builder :-)
b) Bauslaughs
c) Grants

Dad B

Anonymous said...

obvious I have been working too hard and not getting to the blog.
Dad B.....sorry