Saturday, September 29, 2007

Our apologies, if we woke the poor man.

A few weeks ago Leslie discovered the volume nob on the stereo in the game room. Of course, she turned it all the way up. So, Lance came out into the room and said "You'll wake the dead man down the street!" A common Gordieism (Lance's dad). So fast forward to one day this week and Leslie is again messing with the stereo. She turned it all the way up and of course I came sprinting in from where I was In an effort to save our eardrums. As I was running toward the offensive noise (even Laurie Berkner can be offensive at a high volume), Leslie was running straight to her bed with a very concerned look on her face. When I lowered the volume, I could finally hear what Lindsay was trying to ask me over all the noise. "Did we wake the poor man, momma?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

too funny!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I love the new blog layout!

Anonymous said...

I think we're all ready for some new pictures please! Thanks.

-Heidi