I've got some good pics from this weekend too but this computer doesn't like my photo card. I'll have to wait until I have acess to mom's computer. Are the fish still alive? I think there names were Flounder and Nemo, or have the girls changed them again?
So. I learned a lesson about fish last winter. They die if there's not enough air in the water... :) They also "come back to life" when they're just nearly suffocated from lack of air in their water and are put into new water...so make sure the fish are GOOD AND DEAD if they die, and don't have some sort of bubbler in the bowl.
It's HARD to explain to a 5 year old why her fish suddenly came back to life in the toilet water, and even harder to explain to her that you don't care. You're NOT reaching in the toilet to get the fish back out :)
You all probably have heard the story of when Lance was a little boy at a fair and won a fish. For those who haven't here it is. They didn't have a container to put the fish in so Lance drank a 2 liter bottle of pop all by himself in order to place the fish in. To say the least, both fish and Lance probably visited the commode shortly there after. Grandpa Gordie
Apa Yang Dimaksud Dengan Kekerasan
-
Jawaban: kekerasan merupakan tindakan agresi dan pelanggaran (penyiksaan,
pemukulan, pemerkosaan, dan lain-lain) yang menyebabkan atau dimaksudkan
untuk ...
Pandemic or Chrysalis?
-
In the late spring, summer, and early fall, basically as soon as the snow
is gone and until the snow flies, I cram my laptop, dress, high heels, and
lunch ...
MerryChristmas!
-
Christmas Eve we went to the 5:00 service... we ran into the Smith's on our
way in. Love these sweet friends!
Of course mommy got there early...
so we wou...
I am SO done with Halloween. #forthelove
-
Disclaimer: Please don't think I am judging you if you celebrate or do not.
This is my family, my experience. I love you whether you do or your don't.
...
Get in the groove
-
What it is November? How did that happen? Our school year is moving right
along. I think we have finally found our groove and in a few short weeks we
will...
email change
-
Hey everyone,
I will no longer be using this email address. If you need to get a
hold of me, please use john.gruber@gmail.com. All my other contact
info ...
A weekend at the cabin
-
Our dear friends, Eric & Rebecca, invited us to spend a weekend at their
family cabin. We had such a great time. We did lots of sledding, some
snowmobiling...
All roads lead to Rome - Day 2 cont.
-
This next group of pictures is from our trip to Vatican City. There are so
many because I had a really hard time trying to edit pictures out. Although
ther...
Hot! Hot! Hot!
-
We had a record in heat in the state of Washington today. North Bend was
113 degrees. Our family has been drinking tons of water, going to friends
pools, m...
New blog
-
I now have a new blog here. Please change your readers, book marks or
however you come here to this new address. Thanks and God
bless.http://johngruber.us
4 comments:
I've got some good pics from this weekend too but this computer doesn't like my photo card. I'll have to wait until I have acess to mom's computer. Are the fish still alive? I think there names were Flounder and Nemo, or have the girls changed them again?
Looks like Lindsay is still hanging with the same kids. I am proud of her! But you'll need to watch out for the Barnes boy. Mom S
So. I learned a lesson about fish last winter. They die if there's not enough air in the water... :) They also "come back to life" when they're just nearly suffocated from lack of air in their water and are put into new water...so make sure the fish are GOOD AND DEAD if they die, and don't have some sort of bubbler in the bowl.
It's HARD to explain to a 5 year old why her fish suddenly came back to life in the toilet water, and even harder to explain to her that you don't care. You're NOT reaching in the toilet to get the fish back out :)
You all probably have heard the story of when Lance was a little boy at a fair and won a fish. For those who haven't here it is. They didn't have a container to put the fish in so Lance drank a 2 liter bottle of pop all by himself in order to place the fish in. To say the least, both fish and Lance probably visited the commode shortly there after.
Grandpa Gordie
Post a Comment