Wednesday, March 01, 2006

March comes in like a....

?? In gradeschool I remember learning that March comes in like a lion and out like a lamb. Does that only apply in Washington?? Today the expected high here in Frisco is 88. We started the day at 60. Last night at 11:30, the temp was 70. While it is nice, the girls and I are still waiting for our chariot to be fixed so no parks or other fun in the sun!! (The car should be finished Friday at the earliest, Monday or Tuesday at the latest. )
We are making the most of it. Here are some pictures of Lindsay and Leslie from this morning. I put Leslie in her pack n'play for a nap and Lindsay was watching Wiggles while I took a shower. I was almost done when Lindsay came in to tell me that she and Leslie were sharing books. So I had to quickly end my shower and go see what was going on. Here are the pics. Harmless enough, I guess.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Lindsay, Get Leslie loving books too!

Anonymous said...

OH, about march coming in...
It was really nice yesterday so I told rachel "uh oh, if march is coming in like a lamb, you know what that means!?!?! It is going to go out like a Lion.

Anonymous said...

Yeah deb- those books are Lindsay's favorite, the ones you gave her for Christmas. She especially likes the 'cool book (school book). The bear books always go to bed with her and she sometimes spends hours turning the pages of all of her books.

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear she likes them! That is pretty hillarious that they "go to bed with her." Is that Normal? I thought kids take stuffed animals or dolls to bed. :)