Sarah, Tyson & Doug joined us for lunch as mentioned in the last post. After lunch we all went to the park. The last picture is from our car's dash! Today was our first triple digit day in Texas!
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Glad to see you took the picture while the car was in park. --Brent
Apa Yang Dimaksud Dengan Kekerasan
-
Jawaban: kekerasan merupakan tindakan agresi dan pelanggaran (penyiksaan,
pemukulan, pemerkosaan, dan lain-lain) yang menyebabkan atau dimaksudkan
untuk ...
Pandemic or Chrysalis?
-
In the late spring, summer, and early fall, basically as soon as the snow
is gone and until the snow flies, I cram my laptop, dress, high heels, and
lunch ...
MerryChristmas!
-
Christmas Eve we went to the 5:00 service... we ran into the Smith's on our
way in. Love these sweet friends!
Of course mommy got there early...
so we wou...
I am SO done with Halloween. #forthelove
-
Disclaimer: Please don't think I am judging you if you celebrate or do not.
This is my family, my experience. I love you whether you do or your don't.
...
Get in the groove
-
What it is November? How did that happen? Our school year is moving right
along. I think we have finally found our groove and in a few short weeks we
will...
email change
-
Hey everyone,
I will no longer be using this email address. If you need to get a
hold of me, please use john.gruber@gmail.com. All my other contact
info ...
A weekend at the cabin
-
Our dear friends, Eric & Rebecca, invited us to spend a weekend at their
family cabin. We had such a great time. We did lots of sledding, some
snowmobiling...
All roads lead to Rome - Day 2 cont.
-
This next group of pictures is from our trip to Vatican City. There are so
many because I had a really hard time trying to edit pictures out. Although
ther...
Hot! Hot! Hot!
-
We had a record in heat in the state of Washington today. North Bend was
113 degrees. Our family has been drinking tons of water, going to friends
pools, m...
New blog
-
I now have a new blog here. Please change your readers, book marks or
however you come here to this new address. Thanks and God
bless.http://johngruber.us
5 comments:
Glad to see you took the picture while the car was in park.
--Brent
Ha Ha, I had to go back and see what you meant. You got me!
yeah, better get gas though :)
Thanks Deb, I did this morning, 2.98 a gal. Can you believe it?? That was right before the lady hit my car in the Walmart parking lot.
Our Volvo says it is 150 when it is -25 and -25 when it is 80.
Post a Comment