Thursday, April 13, 2006

Big Girl Potty and a Tooth

Today has been a busy day in our house! Leslie had her first tooth break through and Lindsay is 4 for 5 on going big girl potty!

Diapers have become expensive and it seems we are going through about 3-4 a day for Lindsay! I have started to look at those little white diapers in a new way. They are starting to look green and I am seeing George Washington's face on them! :-) It is no longer fair to Lindsay to keep her in one diaper during the day, they just get too full!

Katie has been trying little girl panties on Lindsay from time to time and we think it clicked today!!!! Hurray!!!

Katie took Lindsay to Target tonight so she could pick out a "LINDSAY POTTY." It only cost $10 which is quite a bit less than a pack of 50 diapers! They came home from Target about two hours ago and Lindsay and her Potty have been inseparable since! Just look at our pics! :-) She has been sitting on this thing for some time now, I am thinking of bringing her some reading material!

Also, I have told Lindsay she could carry her potty around with her tonight. She was bringing it out of the bathroom to play with and I was quick to put an end to that. Well after seeing her disappointment and not wanting to take any steps backwards, I told her she could play with it tonight only (this will mean taking it to bed I am sure), but that it was not a toy and starting tomorrow she needed to leave it in the bathroom. That sounded like a good deal to her!

Enjoy!

9 comments:

Katie said...

So everyone knows, we do not keep Lindsay in one diaper all day long!!!

Anonymous said...

KT - Don't worry, that's not what I thought when Lance said one a day. - GG

Katie said...

Is GG Grandpa Gordie or GA GA (an alias of my mother's for those who do not know.) I am confused because I don't think that Gordie ever writes my name KT. :-)

Thanks for helping me out!

Anonymous said...

Directing the choir (or somebody or some group)on top of the potty... a must keep picture for her wedding day. How fun! Miss you. Love, Cole

Anonymous said...

Whatcha ya doin for Easter? Lets do a video chat soon!!!!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Lindsay. Becareful though. Uncle Tim split his lip open and had to get stitches on one of those toy kid potty things. :-)

Grandpa Gordie

Katie said...

Lance mentioned that last night. This is suppoed to be a potty/stepstool, hopefully she won't get to squirlly on it!

Anonymous said...

KT -

I use GG, for GaGa sometimes - thought you knew that. Plus who else calls you KT. When Lance said one a day, I thought that mean't you were trying to keep her in "big girls" during the day.

GG

Anonymous said...

You go girl, Lindsay - I'm so proud of you - we sure miss you and wish we could meet your little sis - wow her first tooth - how special. Have a great day in the Lord's house. Aunt Chris