I think we have at least come close to kicking Lindsay's pack a week habit. Pack of diapers that is. I thought it was going to be a lot harder. We started on Tuesday with big girl panties all day, and before I knew it, Lindsay was down to only one accident a day. Today is the first day she has not had one accident.
Better still, we spent two separate days at the local mall where Lindsay told me she had to go and held it all the way to the family bathrooms. I was extremely nervous about the public bathrooms since I am a germophobe (not sure how to spell it though). After scrubbing down her legs with anti-bacterial wipes, I became ok with the public bathroom thing.
I also had heard that a certain type of big girl was usually a problem for todlers to get comfortable with on the potty. Not Lindsay, no fear there. I won't go into any further detail.
For now, we will keep the diapers around for bedtime, though she has had more dry than wet mornings lately.
One thing that I never guessed about potty training is that now we have to get Lindsay to keep her dress down in public. :-) A little modesty please.
Apa Yang Dimaksud Dengan Kekerasan
-
Jawaban: kekerasan merupakan tindakan agresi dan pelanggaran (penyiksaan,
pemukulan, pemerkosaan, dan lain-lain) yang menyebabkan atau dimaksudkan
untuk ...
1 year ago
3 comments:
Way to go! It always feels so good when we have more dry days than wet. What a mile stone! Love you guys!
You go - great neice Lindsay - what a big girl - I'm so proud of you - we sure miss you - Aunt Chris
P.S. Ask your Daddy to tell you about Thunder over Louisville - this year there were 800,000 people and a picture perfect day - the air show as great too - we had the Blue Angels - come for the first time.
oops - I should have proofed my typing - hello again - Aunt Chris
Post a Comment